PARTNER WITH BWiR
As a Partner, your enterprise enjoys status as first-priority subject matter authority; positioning as a leading voice for your vertical; guaranteed air-time and much more.
BWiR Partners are highly successful, recognized authorities in their fields of expertise. They are invested in the success of the program in terms of committing their expertise and time on a regular basis and are integral to BWiR’s content presentation, marketing and promotional endeavors.
Partners are highly valued for their contributions. You and your company are highlighted during your quarterly visits to the program and included on the BWiR Partner page. Partners are also given priority of time on the program as available.
Additionally, each Partner helps market and promote BWiR via their networks and weekly ‘likes’, shares and re-posting of BWiR videos and podcasts.
PROGRAM PARTNER BENEFITS
– One Host Voiced, Personal Endorsement, :30 Second Message per Broadcast
– Quarterly Appearances on BWiR, More Frequently as Occasions Arise
– Citations in Program Openings and Closings
– Shared Citations in :30 Second Weekday Show Promotional Announcements
– Listing in Program Guide Page on KRDO Website
– Web Banners, Links and Inclusion on Partner Page on BWiR Podcast Site
– Usage Rights of Program Audio Content
– Program Podcast Posted to KRDO and BWiR Podcasts Pages Weekly
– Citations in Weekly Program Promotion Facebook Graphic or Video Post
– Weekly Live Mentions of Program by KRDO Radio Morning News Anchors
– Exclusivity in Industry Category – Positioned as Category Leader and SMA
– Option/First Right of Refusal to Renew
– Consideration as Subject Matter Authority for KRDO News Stories as Appropriate
– Bi-Annual Business Connection Interview
– Agreement length: 12 months
In support of the program and companion Stakeholders, Partners and Advertisers, Partner agrees to leverage applicable on-line and off-line resources, networks, etc., to promote the program each week. Examples include social posting on-line e.g.: Facebook and LinkedIn, inclusion in e-newsletters, blogs, articles, videos, marketing collateral, print materials and similar.
We encourage you to contact Business Week in Review host, Jeff Beauprez, to discuss the possibilities and opportunities.
BWiR Host, Jeff Beauprez
BWiR Executive Producer, Ted Robertson