ADVERTISE WITH BWiR
As an Advertiser, your group receives prominent placement in any of our multiple channels for content distribution, program promotion and inside the program itself. Each advertising agreement is customized to meet your organization’s specific desires and needs.
EXAMPLE ADVERTISER OPPORTUNITIES AND BENEFITS
– Host Voiced, Personal Endorsement, :30 or :60 Second Messaging Inside the BWiR Broadcast
– Appearances on BWiR
– Advertise in Program, Segment and Break Openings and Closings
– Program Guide Page Listing on KRDO Website
– Web Banners, Links and Inclusion on BWiR Podcast Site
– Sponsor Program Podcast Posted to KRDO and BWiR Podcasts Pages Weekly
– Sponsored Content on BWiR Podcast Site
– Priority in Industry Category Positioning
– Option/First Right of Refusal to Renew in Your Category
– Consideration as Subject Matter Authority for KRDO News Stories as Appropriate
– Annual Business Connection Interview
– Agreement length: 12 months
In support of the program and companion Stakeholders, Partners and Advertisers, Advertiser agrees to leverage applicable on-line and off-line resources, networks, etc., to promote the program each week. Examples include social posting on-line e.g.: Facebook and LinkedIn, inclusion in e-newsletters, blogs, articles, videos, marketing collateral, print materials and similar.
We encourage you to contact Business Week in Review host, Jeff Beauprez, to discuss the possibilities and opportunities.
BWiR Host, Jeff Beauprez
BWiR Executive Producer, Ted Robertson